5 Fat Blasting Tips
Need the best way to lose body fat? Get into a healthy eating pattern and get more active. Below are five tips on the best ways to lose body fat-
1. Drink eight glasses of water a day. This is so important. A well-hydrated body metabolizes food and fat reserves better and keeps you healthy at the same time. Your body will also retain less water if you’re drinking enough, so you can see almost instant results with this one simple tip!
2. Try oatmeal – If you have problems managing your cholesterol levels, this food is just the right option for you. Oatmeal is as tasty as it is nutritious with its complex carbohydrates, and cholesterol fighting abilities, your body, will certainly benefit. A super food like this is perfect to kick-start your day, and keep you energized and focused until mid-day.
3. Eat your biggest meals early in the day. Breakfast can be high in calories since you’ll need that energy throughout the day. Your evening meal though should be light. Otherwise, your body will turn it into fat reserves overnight!
4. Change the way you eat. Getting fat does not happen in a vacuum. It comes down to two simple points – bad food choices and how much activity do we have. Going on and off of a diet is a type of self-destructive behavior. Educate yourself as to what kinds of food are good for you. Eat whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruit (also, nuts and seeds). Stop eating fast food and drink less sugary beverages. Avoid food that is processed. Do not diet – you just have to change the way that you eat.
5. Regular exercise, three times per week. You want to raise your heart rate and get the blood pumping several times each week. Nothing drastic, just a cycle ride or a brisk walk is fine. Aim for three sessions of at least 40 minutes to start seeing almost instant results.
6. Eat more fiber. You’ve heard this a million times, but it’s so important, and it helps you feel “full,” so you’re less likely to snack. So lots of fruits, vegetables, and high-fiber cereals!
7. Do some resistance training. Most people think that lifting weights will make them bulky, but like all the other tips on this list, we’re talking about moderation. Doing one session of light weights each week will help tone up your muscles, which means they will burn more fat – even when you’re resting!
So, as you can see it is just a few small changes that are needed to start seeing real results. If you want to lose body fat, give this a try for just a couple of weeks, and I guarantee you’ll not only see results, but you’ll never go back to trying “fad diets” again!
The key to losing weight is to eat sensibly, eat in moderation, stay active and just be consistent with your efforts. Just doing it once will not be enough, it’s about getting into a regular daily routine of being fit and healthy. It is simply the best way to lose body fat.